Friday 9 January 2015

My FNWF Activities

Well, I hope you all had a very productive FNWF. I've had a lovely day and made some good progress.

I finished another elephant softie which Miss M has already named Evelyn. She can't wait to play with Evelyn tomorrow morning.

Evelyn Elephant
I also did some more hand stitching on the binding of my table runner made from Leesa Chandler's 'Under the Australian Sun' fabrics. Partnered with a glass of champagne and 'Beverly Hills Cop II' on telly meant a wonderfully relaxing night in for me. Another few hours and I will finally finish this piece that has been a UFO for about 3 years now.


Hopefully over the weekend I'll get a chance to check out what some of the others got up to. If you would like to see the night's happening as well you can check it all out at Cheryl's place. Thanks Cheryl for continuing this wonderful event. I'm sure I'm not the only one who looks forward to it every month.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

Cheers,
Tracy

12 comments:

Maria said...

Evelyn looks sew cute no wonder MissM loves her...

Love that table runner pattern . I have used it heaps. Great centre fabric you used.

Hope you are not sewing NOW for another three hours.

Jo said...

How cute is Evelyn. Maybe I might have yo start making some toys.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Evelyn is very sweet. Love your pretty table runner x

Lin said...

That elephant is such fun and I do like your runner, a simple pattern but unusual. xx

Anonymous said...

Wonderful projects

Maddy said...

Evelyn such an unusual name for an elephant, l'm sure she will be very much loved. Your table runner looks amazing.

Yvonne W said...

What a cute little elephant. Elephants must be in as I am painting a brooch and button elephant today.

Bev C said...

Hello Tracy,

Evelyn is so cute, Miss M is so lucky. It is nice to finish items that have been there for a while.

Happy days.
Bev.

barb's creations said...

Evelyn is a perfect name for your new elephant :) Barb.

Anthea said...

Evelyn is so cute, Tracy... she'll have lots of great fun with MissM

Josie said...

I love elephants and Evelyn is a really cute one. Hope she and Miss M are having loads of fun together. Lovely table runner.. well done for finishing off an oldie but goodie.... keep up the good work.....xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracy wow love your elephant,great fabrics for it and your runner is gorgeous,well done xx